- Version 6.1.11
- Requirements Android 4.2
- Developer Alexander Sofronov
- Genre Paid
- Google Play
- Votes: 84
- Comments: 0
This is the paid version of IPTV app.
Pro features (comparing with free version):
✔ Ad free
✔ Start app on device boot option, useful for set-top boxes.
✔ Auto-play last channel option
✔ Extended playlists history
Watch IPTV from your Internet service provider or free live TV channels from any other source in the web.
✔ M3U and XSPF playlists support
✔ Playlists history
✔ Playing multicast streams with UDP proxy (proxy need to be installed in your LAN)
✔ Grid, list or tile view of TV channels
✔ EPG support in XMLTV and JTV formats
✔ Internal and external video players
✔ Parental control
This app doesn't contain any built-in channels, you should have your playlist with TV channels to use this app.
For multicast streams it's recommended to use UDP proxy:
* for Windows: download and install UDP-to-HTTP proxy from http://borpas.info/download/UdpProxy.exe or check the corresponding option while installing IP-TV Player http://borpas.info/iptvplayer
* for Linux: install udpxy (http://udpxy.com/index-en.html, http://sourceforge.net/projects/udpxy/)
* the best solution would be installing udpxy on your WLAN router, this can be done for DD-WRT (http://www.dd-wrt.com) and OpenWrt (https://openwrt.org) firmware
* some WLAN routers have built-in udpxy in manufacturer's firmware
Please join translations project at https://crowdin.com/project/iptv/invite if you want to add new or improve existing translation.