- Version 1.0.48
- Requirements Android 4.4
- Developer TeamWorks
- Genre Productivity
- Google Play
- Votes: 17
- Comments: 0
Lawyer Diary* application replaces manual diary to manage Case details and Adjourn dates for every Lawyer professionals. Using this app you can simply Add/Edit Case Details, Client, Adverse Party Advocate Contact details and then Add Step and Adjourn Date etc. You can see all Case history till closing date. App works completely offline, so no need any network to manage data.
For help, please follow below link
We've released latest app version recently. Though we've tried our best to make it worth for all users.There could be few bugs on few Android phones. Please don't uninstall app if you see issue. Please drop a mail to us at [email protected]. We'll try to respond as soon as possible. And We'll fix it soon. All we expect is little more patience and support from you. We'll definitely come up with a proper solution to match all your needs. Even after sending mail to us, if your problem not resolved then you can uninstall application.
Please follow this link to restore data using back up file
If you want to change mobile or format phone or erase phone memory. Please check these links
After enhancing app with lots of useful features based on your feedback/reviews. We're keenly waiting for your support. If you face any issue in app, please feel free to send a mail to us. Your feedback encourages us to take more precautious insight in to release next version with more useful features. We're not really happy to see users face any kind of issues with the app. We honestly reply to all your mails asap.
* Add and Edit Case details.
* Add, Edit and Delete Court Names. (By default, app has Court Names list of Krishna District, Andhra Pradesh, India. You can hide them or only keep required Court names by deleting unnecessary Court names. And you can also Add/Edit your required Courts )
* Add, Edit and Delete Case Types. (By default, app has CaseTypes list required for all Lawyers. you can only keep required Case types by deleting unnecessary Case types. And you can also Add/Edit your required Case types).
* Case Types are preloaded, to select Case type from list.
* Storing Party(Client) and also Adverse Party Advocate contact details for a Case and enabled call from app.
* Adding Step and Adjourn date details.
* Highlights Calendar date on which case Adjourned.
* Displays Number of cases per day in Calendar on Home screen.
* View All Cases, and Search for a Case with any Case details as keyword. eg. Court Name, Case No, Client Name etc…
* View All Case history till closing date.
* Reuse of previously saved Sections and Steps.
* Search list for Party, Respondent and Advocate names to reuse previously saved names.
* Add and Edit Case notes.
* Case History Edit option, enables to Edit Step and Adjourn date.
* Delete Case details.
* Sharing Case details with preferred app.
* Reminds Adjourn Cases for next day.
* You can Send Reminder message to clients from app.
* Now app takes backup data daily to your phone Internal or SD card memory.
* You can Export back up to preferred online storage.
* Dispose case / Re open case.
* Print cases.
* Managing data offline.
* No ads
* You can enter Unlimited Case details.
* You can see help tips in all screens.
Please share your valuable feedback with us. We'll strive to give you the best app experience. If you have any questions, please visit our blog, http://elawyerdiary.com/ or mail to us.
We're happy to hear and we'll respond soon.