Please read the section "Important Notes" before purchasing or using this app. Returns or credit cannot be granted after purchase.
This app has absolutely no in-app purchases!
• Game Features
– Recruit countless Monsties!
Monsties, and the bonds you form with them, are the backbone of your adventure. Explore vast environments and dungeons to find monster dens, and bring back the eggs you find to hatch new Monsties!
– New features for the smartphone version!
New improvements include beautiful high-resolution graphics, improved user interface, and a new auto-save feature!
The story begins in a forest near the village of Riders. Three young friends—the hero, Lilia, and Cheval—stumble upon a shining egg.
The trio perform a playful imitation of the Rite of Kinship, only to be shocked when it actually succeeds!
The egg hatches, revealing a baby Rathalos, a flying wyvern also known as "the King of the Skies." The trio affectionately name him "Ratha," and take him back to the village.
Days later, without warning, the village is beset upon by a monster infected by "the Black Blight." They manage to drive it away, but not before it devastates the town—and leaves indelible scars in the hearts of Cheval and Lilia.
A year passes…
The hero receives a Kinship Stone from the Village Chief and officially becomes a Rider. Cheval and Lilia both leave the village, each on their own path. The hero, though separated now from childhood friends, partners up with the cheerful Navirou, and embarks upon a new adventure into the world of hunters.
A story of friendship and triumph await you—ride on into the world of Monster Hunter Stories!
• For information about compatible devices and the free space required to download the latest version, please refer to the following link.
Note: The amount of free space required may change depending on the update.
• Important Notice Regarding the Network Battle Function
Due to a change in Google Play Games, the Network Battle function is no longer available as of March 31, 2020. However, after updating to Ver.1.0.2, you will be able to access all of the Titles obtained from Battle Ranks. Furthermore, as there is a reward in the game that players can get only through Network Battle, we have created a method so that players will still be able to claim it. For more details, please check out Network Battle in the app after updating to Ver.1.0.2.
Note: The Network Battle function becomes available only once players progress past a certain point in the game.
• Additional Notes
– To use this app, you must agree to the "Monster Hunter Stories End User License Agreement" (link below) when booting the app for the first time.
– This app features the same story as the handheld console version.
– Several handheld console features, such as certain collaboration contents, amiibo features, local Network Battles, and StreetPass, are NOT available in this version.
– Deleting this app will also erase any stored save data.
– This app can only be downloaded with a Wi-Fi connection.
– Battle Party QR codes from the Japanese version will not work in this version.
- Precautions When Updating
When updating your installed app, please make sure to create a backup of your saved data. If the app fails to update, you may be unable to use your saved data.
- Ver.1.0.3 Update Contents
• Stability improvements
• Unlimited items
• Max monsters usage
• God mode (May not always work. May apply to your monsters too)