- Version 1.0.11
- Requirements Android 5.0
- Developer Kurechii
- Genre Role Playing
- Google Play
- Votes: 80
- Comments: 0
Become a Postknight in this casual adventure RPG. Fight through nasty enemy-infested trails and deliver goods to the adorable people of Prism!
Adventure through treacherous trails and deliver to vivid characters with their own passions and struggles. Develop special bonds and create lasting memories with the sweethearts of Prism. Become a part of this fantasy world as you quest and make the tiniest of differences to the people you meet and the places you travel to.
Deliver and Become a Postknight
• Begin your journey as an inexperienced Postknight Trainee.
• Complete delivery quests and take exams to graduate as a Postknight.
• Rise up the ranks, up to the highest level of S-Rank Postknights.
Explore Prism and Develop Relationships
• From villages to cities, magical forests and cold mountains, experience the cultures and conflicts of the different lands of Prism.
• Meet all kinds of characters, each with their own stories of struggles and passion.
• Trade gifts and form bonds with certain special individuals.
Experiment and Tailor Your Playstyle
• Enter combat with 3 Skills: Attack, Defend, Recover.
• Change your Skills with different weapon types:
○ Combo Skills together with the versatile Sword and Shield.
○ Become a master of speed and reflexes by dual-wielding Daggers.
○ Strategise and time heavy attacks with the two-handed Hammer.
• Further fine-tune your Skills with different traits and develop unique playstyles!
Collect and Upgrade Everything
• Fight enemies and use their loot as materials to trade and craft with.
• Upgrade your gear into their greatest forms, both in power and appearance.
• Collect every item, armour, weapon, and memory from all over the world of Prism.
Download Postknight 2 and begin your delivery adventure now!
It is recommended to play Postknight 2 on a device with at least 4GB RAM. Playing on a device that does not meet the recommended requirements may result in subpar game performances.
• Added warning prompts for when devices runs out of space.
• Fixed an issue that caused dialogue to not play in battles.
• Fixed the Riches Pack not reappearing in the Premium Market.
• Fixed the Experience Ring not appearing in Rare Wares after the Starter Pack expires.
• Fixed Rare Wares incorrectly selling multiple Sword and Shield skillbooks at a time.
• Fixed an issue that stopped Fashion items from being unequipped.
And more! See the full list at: postknight.com/news